We spend most of our education learning the answers to questions. What is 4+3? To, too, or two? Chris Anderson asks us to do just the opposite. Contemplate questions that no one knows the answers to (yet). Stay curious. Unanswered questions take us to the edge of knowledge and pull us forward. And the more you know, the more amazing the world seems.
- Have you ever had a question you wanted to ask, but didn’t? Why not?
- What would it feel like to be a dog? How could we know this?
- Have you ever asked a question that no one could answer? How did they respond?
- How should we respond if someone asks us a question we don’t know the answer to?
- Why are these questions important?
Keywords: Curiosity, education, nature, science, critical thinking, learning, knowledge