A short summary of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict clearly conveyed through simple animation and narration. The video is produced by Jewish Voice for Peace: the only U.S. Jewish organization that provides a voice for Jews and allies who believe that peace in the Middle East will be achieved through justice and full equality for both Palestinians and Israelis. The history of the state of Israel is told with an emphasis on the human rights violations experienced by Palestinians and is critical of U.S. involvement. The video is endorsed by Palestinian, Israeli and American scholars and peace activists.
- What is a Zionist?
- Who offered Palestinian lands to Jews, and why?
- What happened to Palestinians when Jews began to move to Israel?
- Are there other historic events that remind you of what is happening in Israel/Palestine?
- Why does the video describe the U.S. as a “terrible friend”?
- What could the U.S. government do to help Palestinians?
Keywords: history, politics, violence, war, government, inequality, Israel, Palestine, Judaism, refuge, human rights,