Crash Course explains the intersections of our biology and psychology and how we can use this understanding to live healthier lives. The video first discusses basic theories of emotion and experience. It then discusses how our emotions and chronic stress affect our health.
- What is the two-dimensional scale of emotions? Try choosing some emotions and map where they fall.
- How can emotions affect our health and how we feel?
- What is stress? Is it good or bad… or both?
- Why do we feel stress? And how can we develop chronic stress?
- What are some ways we can help manage our stress?
Keywords: emotion, stress, psychology, health