Fermi’s Paradox basically points out that the chances of alien life are so incredibly high that we should have found a few massive galactic alien civilizations by now, but we haven’t. So why not? This video explains this paradox using great visuals and then gets into some of the reasons why we haven’t found anything yet. The video ends musing over the possibility of being alone in the universe.
- Do you think we’re the only living things in the Universe? What about the only advanced civilization?
- What is the Fermi Paradox? Why do you think we haven’t found any other life?
- Do you think we’ll ever make contact with an advanced civilization? Why or why not?
- What would happen if we did? What if they came here? Or if we found them first?
- How would it make you feel if we were alone in the universe? How would it make you feel to realize we aren’t?
Keywords: aliens, life, space, exploration, cosmology, civilization, meaning, purpose